In accordance with Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data with regard to the processing of personal of personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR), as well as in compliance with applicable national data protection regulations, this next section sets out how personal data are processed through this Website:
Basic Information about Data Protection
|Data controller||Innovación Colaborativa S.L. («LOOM«)|
|Purpose||We will use any data provided to respond to your queries, job applications, as well as, if you wish, to keep you up to date with all our latest news through electronic communications|
|Legitimate grounds||Application of pre-contractual measures when you request information about our services and the consent you give to keep you up to date about our news through electronic communications|
|Recipients||We will share your data with service providers who help or support us, either companies within LOOM’s business group, or external partners with which we have reached an agreement|
|Rights||You can withdraw your consent at any time, and exercise the rights recognised in articles 15 to 22 of Regulations (EU) 2016/679 as explained below|
The data controller responsible for processing the data compiled through this website is Innovación Colaborativa S.L., henceforth LOOM; entered in the Madrid Trade Register, Sheet M-585568 Volume 32533 Folio 50. NIF: B87059358; address: Paseo de la Castellana, 257, 28046 (Madrid); telephone: 914 38 84 75; email: proteccióndedatos@melinprop.com
PURPOSE AND LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
The Website contains information that might be useful in terms of informing you about the services offered by LOOM. In this regard, LOOM will only request and process the information required to respond to the query submitted, provide the service requested, or initiate and maintain a commercial, contractual, and/or pre-contractual relationship.
The different purposes for which your personal data are processed and the legitimate grounds for doing so are described below:
- Contact form: Any personal details you provide through this form will be processed for the sole purpose of responding to your queries about our spaces. The information compiled is limited to identification details, contact details, and details related to the query or request you have made. The legitimate grounds for processing in this case are the pre-contractual relationship between the person making the request/enquiry and LOOM.
- Venue booking form: Any personal details you provide through this form will be processed for the sole purpose of responding to your request to book a venue. The information compiled is limited to identification details, contact details, and details related to the booking requested. The legitimate grounds for processing in this case are the pre-contractual relationship between the person making the request/enquiry and LOOM.
- Free trial day form: Any personal details you provide through this form will be processed for the sole purpose of responding to the request for a free trial day of our spaces. The information compiled is limited to identification details, contact details, and details related to the booking requested. The legitimate grounds for processing in this case are the pre-contractual relationship between the person making the request/enquiry and LOOM.
- Events form: Any personal details you provide through this form will be processed for the sole purpose of responding to your events organisation request. The information compiled is limited to identification details, contact details, and details related to the event. The legitimate grounds for processing in this case are the pre-contractual relationship between the person making the request/enquiry and LOOM.
- «Get our all latest news» form: By entering your e-mail on the subscription form provided on our website, you are requesting or authorising us to send you electronic commercial communications, in accordance with article 21 of the Information Society Services Act. You might receive commercial communications and advertising by e-mail, with information about news and publications about LOOM’s activity which might be of interest to you, such as: opening of new spaces, services, plans, exclusive events, and workshops offered in our spaces, etc. Furthermore, if you check the box “I wish to receive the latest news from LOOM by e-mail” included on each of the forms available on the website, you will start receiving commercial communications and advertising by e-mail, with information about LOOM’s activity which might be of interest to you, such as: opening of new spaces, services, plans, exclusive events, and workshops offered in our spaces, etc. The legitimate grounds for processing in this case would be the consent provided by the interested party to receive such communications.
- “Job Portal” Form: Any personal data you provide through this form will be processed for the sole purpose of managing your application and participation in any of the company’s recruitment processes. The legitimate grounds for processing in this case is the application of pre-contractual measures.
ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED
All information you provide as a User, including details provided during the resolution of the query or request made (by e-mail or over the phone) must be truthful and accurate. To this end, you must guarantee the authenticity of all the data provided through the different forms. In any case, the user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for any damage caused to LOOM, or to third parties, as a result of the information provided.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
As a User, please note that the processing of data collected through this website does not imply an international data transfer.
The personal data you provide to LOOM might be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to which LOOM is obligated to pass on this information, such as public authorities, for the purpose of fulfilling the requirements of these authorities and applicable laws.
- Companies that are part of the MERLIN PROPERTIES Group, for the purpose of properly managing your contractual or pre-contractual relationship, as a consequence of the centralisation of administrative and IT processes within the Group.
- Auditors, lawyers, accounting firms, and other external consultancies and providers of products or services to the company.
Personal data processed on the basis of consent will be retained until the User withdraws their consent or requests the erasure of their data or opposes the processing of their data. All other personal data will be retained for as long as required according to the purpose for which they were collected, in other words, to manage the booking or respond to the request made.
However, data will be duly blocked during the retention period and cannot be processed unless they must be made available to judges and courts, the Department of Taxation or relevant Public Administrations with regard to possible liability derived from processing and only for the limitations period. After this period of time, data may be erased.
EXERCISING OF RIGHTS
As a User, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request the erasure of data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, among other reasons. You may request a limitation on the processing of your data, in which case LOOM will only retain them with regard to exercising or defending against any claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons linked to your particular situation, you will be able to oppose the processing of your personal data. In this case, LOOM will stop processing your data, except for legitimate purposes, or to exercise or defend against possible claims. Furthermore, you have the right to data portability so that your data can be provided to any data controller indicated by you. You also have the right not to be subject to automated decisions. To exercise the rights mentioned above you can:
- Send an e-mail to: proteccióndedatos@melinprop.com indicating in the subject «Exercising of rights LOOM», providing us with a copy of a form of Identification, and indicating which right you wish to exercise.
- b. Write to our postal address: Paseo de la Castellana 257, Madrid, 28046.
If you feel that, when LOOM has processed your personal data, your data protection rights have been infringed, especially when you have not been satisfied with the response received when exercising your rights, you may present your case to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es – C/ Jorge Juan, 6 de Madrid).
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
LOOM uses state-of-the-art technologies to protect your data and personal information. Our website is hosted by secure servers protected against the most common types of attacks. However, bear in mind that no technology is completely invulnerable, and so you must implement the means at your disposal to keep your data safe. LOOM has technical and organisational measures in place that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorised access, taking into account the current state of the technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed.
LOOM has a profile on some of the main social media sites on the Internet (Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn), and is responsible for the contents published there. Under no circumstances will LOOM extract personal data from social media unless you, as a User, provide your specific and express consent for us to do so.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at Paseo de la Castellana 257, Madrid, 28046, or on the following e-mail: proteccióndedatos@melinprop.com
© 2022 Innovación Colaborativa S.L. All rights reserved.